Friday 26 August 2016

You Are My Sunshine


This layout featuring Cooper at his favourite place in the world: The Honeysuckles at Victoria's 90 mile beach, is my entry for the: 

Blue Fern Studios August challenge: Three Collections and Me

I have used the Seaside Collection. I love the quality of their papers...so nice and thick!!!



It is very rare for me to do any stitching on my layouts as I hate sewing and struggle with even sewing a missing button back on a shirt.
I recently purchased some Prima Art Alchemy Opal Magic paints and used a couple of the colours to mix into my 'sand and rubble' and love their effect. The colours are so pretty. The other ingredients in my rubble are texture gel, Prima Art Stones and Prima Glass Beads and Glass Glitter. The shells on my layout are all shells we collected on the beach that day. The flowers are from Orchid Crafts and I had a few seaside embellies in my stash that I added. 



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning, love this beautiful inspiration! TFS Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. the stitching is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness! Absolutely gorgeous layout! It's so amazing how you extended the photo by creating all of that wonderful sandy texture! WOW! That is artistic! I love that you used the shells you collected the day of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one very stunning presentation, cooper is so gorgoeus

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! When I saw this on a Blue Fern Studio email, I just had to visit your blog. Your detail, arrangement and stitching are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congratulations Vija on being featured on Blue Fern Studios blog! Your stunning layout certainly deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations from chez also....well deserved

    ReplyDelete